Recipe ideas, hints and tips, and general musings........


Recipe ideas, hints and tips, and general musings........

Welcome to 'Diamonds & Dauphinoise'.....a new blog for all you super busy, glamourous, girls about town and yummy mummies alike....who are real foodie floozies at heart, and love to feed and entertain their family and friends, but perhaps don't always have the time or energy to think of ideas!

My aim is to help inspire you all, and reduce the flurry of panic and stress of rushing around your kitchens in your Louboutins...

Get your your partner, your friends and your kids involved. If your kitchen is large enough, why should you be slaving away on your own? The kitchen is the heart of the home, it should be buzzy, vibrant, and happy....just as the dishes that are coming out of it.

If you would like to contact me please feel free to drop me an email: helenmorrisonkitchen@gmail.com

Remember the MOST important ingredient of any meal is LOVE...

I do hope you like my blog... x o x o

Monday 21 February 2011

Kitchen Fantasies 1

I, like many Londoners, and other city girls around the world, dream of a kitchen bigger than my own.

My mother always told me that: "the kitchen is the heart of the home" and I couldn't agree more.

I now dream of a large open plan kitchen and living room, where food, family and friends all come together as one.  A kitchen should be full of buzzy and free flowing, and full of love and life.....

Here is one of my dream kitchens from the TV show 'Brothers & Sisters'.  This all-star cast is a drama following the trials and tribulations of a mother, her five adult children and their children.  Whatever the weather, through good times and bad, this family end up in their mother's large, beautiful kitchen putting the world to rights.

This is exactly the type of kitchen I dream of having one day.....

Nora Walker's Kitchen - Brothers and Sisters
  


Nora Walker's Kitchen from - Brothers and Sisters
  


Nora Walker's Kitchen from - Brothers and Sisters
  


Nora Walker's Kitchen from - Brothers and Sisters


(I obtained these pictures courtesy of www.hookedonhouses.net/)

1 comment:

  1. Me too i dream of having this kitchen! thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete